I bet you thought Voltaire said "Anything too stupid to be said, is sung." Well, he did not say that at all. But Joseph Addison wrote this, which is very nearly the same, in The Spectator in 1711.Light as a long sleeve t-shirt with the features of a hoodie, our unisex lightweight terry hoodie is a super-versatile choice. When the weather is a little too cold for a short-sleeved tee and a little too warm for a heavy hoodie, this is the way to go. Terrycloth textures and rough-cut hems make this item an eye-catching choice. Bottom hem and sleeves have a raw edge.
- 60% Cotton/ 40% Polyester (Heather Gray, Heather Navy & Cream Heather Pink are 100% Cotton) | Fabric weight: 9.87 oz
- Textured, terry (towel-like) fabric on sleeves and hood trim
- Rough-cut, open cuffs and waist
- Fitting Note: Unisex cut falls to the waist and will fit tighter for men, more relaxed for women
- Imported; processed and printed in the U.S.A.
|XS||24.49 in||18.98 in||23.46 in|
|S||25.47 in||18.98 in||25.00 in|
|M||27.99 in||20.00 in||26.50 in|
|L||27.99 in||21.97 in||25.98 in|
|XL||28.46 in||23.46 in||27.99 in|
|2XL||30.00 in||25.47 in||27.72 in|