"Adoration of the Magi (Adorazione dei Magi)", by Gentile da Fabriano "The Adoration of the Magi" is a painting by the Italian painter Gentile da Fabriano. The work, housed in the Uffizi Gallery in Florence, Italy, is considered his finest work, and has been described as "the culminating work of International Gothic painting."This is our best seller for a reason. Relaxed, tailored and ultra-comfortable, you'll love the way you look in this durable, reliable classic.
- Brand: Fruit of the Loom | Product ID: 3930
- 100% pre-shrunk cotton (heather gray color is 90% cotton/10% polyester, light heather gray is 98% cotton/2% polyester, heather black is 50% cotton/50% polyester) | Fabric Weight: 5.0 oz (mid-weight)
- Double-stitched seams at shoulder, sleeve, collar and waist
- Special Note: Mineral Wash colors have a slight yellow tint and not one is the same due to the special dye process
- Imported; processed and printed in the U.S.A.
|S||27.99 in||17.99 in||7.48 in|
|M||28.98 in||19.49 in||7.48 in|
|L||30.00 in||21.97 in||7.72 in|
|XL||30.98 in||23.98 in||7.72 in|
|2XL||31.97 in||25.98 in||8.74 in|
|3XL||32.48 in||27.48 in||8.74 in|
|4XL||34.49 in||28.98 in||8.74 in|
|5XL||35.00 in||30.98 in||8.74 in|
|6XL||37.48 in||32.99 in||8.74 in|