#116, "Let me not to the marriage of true minds," is one of William Shakespeare's most famous sonnets. The entire thing is a work of beauty, but these lines are some of the most quoted. Here is the entire sonnet: Let me not to the marriage of true minds Admit impediments. Love is not love Which alters when it alteration finds, Or bends with the remover to remove. O no! it is an ever-fixed mark That looks on tempests and is never shaken; It is the star to every wand'ring bark, Whose worth's unknown, although his height be taken. Love's not Time's fool, though rosy lips and cheeks Within his bending sickle's compass come; Love alters not with his brief hours and weeks, But bears it out even to the edge of doom. If this be error and upon me prov'd, I never writ, nor no man ever lov'd.This classic tee offers plenty of room and is ideal for most body types. Contoured and side seamed for a feminine fit ITEM RUNS SMALL.
- Brand: Fruit of the Loom | Product ID: L3930R
- 100% preshrunk cotton (heather gray is 90% cotton/10% polyester. Heather Pink, Purple, Coral & Black are 50% cotton/50% polyester) | Fabric Weight: 5.0 oz (mid-weight)
- Product runs small, check size chart
- Double-stitched seams at shoulder, sleeve, collar and waist
- Durable and reliable
- Available in a wide variety of colors
- Imported; processed and printed in the U.S.A.
|S||24.21 in||17.48 in||5.98 in|
|M||25.47 in||18.46 in||6.50 in|
|L||26.50 in||19.49 in||6.97 in|
|XL||27.99 in||20.98 in||7.24 in|
|2XL||28.98 in||23.46 in||7.48 in|
|3XL||30.00 in||25.47 in||7.72 in|